The Lotusphere 2012 hog ride… details

Well, its about time we started to organise the geeky hog ride for Lotusphere.  In order to keep things simple, I have created a static page on this site with everything we think you will need to know to get yourself onboard.  Everyone welcome.  Click here for details.  Leave questions on the page and I will update with details as time goes on.

7 Comments »

1. Howard Said,

November 8, 2011 @ 3:45 pm

Not able to ride (its been many many years and that was dirt bikes) but I live in FL. Suggestions for your ride might be:

Cedar Key, small island on gulf coast

Venice (pier has nice restaurant)

Howie in the Hills area (yes FL has hills)

Springs around Gainesville, FL lots of nice country roads and cool springs you can stop at.

2. Debbie Cole Said,

November 8, 2011 @ 11:49 pm

I reserved a Fatboy for the Saturday ride. I do have to work at BP Development Day on Sunday. I’m very much looking forward to the ride. BTW did you arrange with H-D to deliver your bike to the Dolphin? I would like to do the same.

3. Nigel Cheshire Said,

November 10, 2011 @ 8:13 pm

Bonnie rented from Frank at MCMR. Looking forward to it!

4. Arvid Nornes Said,

November 19, 2011 @ 4:23 pm

I have reserved a bike from OHD and will be riding with you on Saturday. Really looking forward to it

5. Devin Olson Said,

December 12, 2011 @ 6:32 pm

Ahem: http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/fat-boy-lo-fat-boy-special.html

6. Kim Kallonen Said,

January 9, 2012 @ 2:15 pm

Hi!

If it’s not too late I’m joining for the Saturday ride – planning on renting from OHD – I’m staying at All Star Movies if someone want to share transportation to/from OHD – as I assume they don’t deliver?

Where/how do we meet up as the rental opens up same time as the meet up at Dolphin?

From my 2009 tour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmhk1musMhs :)

7. Bill Buchan Said,

January 9, 2012 @ 2:37 pm

I’m sure we’ll hang around till 10am for folks to get back from OHD. Its only 10 minutes up the road.. ;-)

—* Bill