Domino Ethical Hacking workshop announced

First announcement of the week.

Bluewave have decided to run a workshop in London on may 24th. This workshop will be an introduction to hacking with a domino slant. We have had to spend a lot of time in this field over the past months out of client requirements. And it’s pretty damn interesting.

The day is aimed at admins (devs please note this particular workshop won’t be talking script exploits at a deep level) who are new to this area and have domino http servers. It will be a combination of presentation and demo (similar to the traveler workshops) and we hope to run it in the USA too if there is enough interest.

Feel free to comment with questions.
click here for agenda and registration details

12 Comments »

1. Dragon Cotterill Said,

March 21, 2012 @ 10:59 am

And to think that when I gave a talk on hacking Domino servers at UKLUG it was poorly attended. Either people aren’t really so interested, or I’m a lousy lecturer.
    Mind you, this one is aimed at Admins. My talk was aimed at Devs. It’s still possible to have a locked down server but have data leaking out of the sides because the Devs didn’t cover their backsides.

2. Pontus Said,

March 21, 2012 @ 11:07 am

Is there anyway to get the information without attending? I am located in Sweden.

3. pmooney@pmooney.net Said,

March 21, 2012 @ 11:09 am

Since its a paid event I can’t really release the content

4. Stephen Hood Said,

March 21, 2012 @ 11:44 am

Why don’t you/they make them available for a reasonable fee?

This is 2012 and we have the internet for distribution :)

5. pmooney@pmooney.net Said,

March 21, 2012 @ 3:03 pm

Stephen… there are many answers to that question that are obvious. One of them is your last sentence.

6. Stephen Hood Said,

March 22, 2012 @ 12:08 pm

I guess you see it as something to be feared rather than an opportunity to expand your audience. Cheers.

7. Paul Mooney Said,

March 22, 2012 @ 3:35 pm

Please look at my resources page for all the sessions I have presented in the past. Available for download, for free.

8. Stephen Hood Said,

March 23, 2012 @ 8:08 am

And I’ve read many of them over the years. Great stuff.

But that just conflates the point.

The first half of my sentence was re-stating your *own* point about internet distribution being one of many “obvious” reasons/fears as to why not. The second half is simply pointing out what it’s costing you.

I think perhaps you took it the wrong way. Cheers.

P.S. I was also assuming the availability would occur after the workshop.

9. Paul Mooney Said,

March 24, 2012 @ 3:47 pm

I didn’t take the wrong way.

For USA readers I may also be scheduling an event there

10. Announcing the Ethical Hacking for Domino Admin events in USA Said,

July 6, 2012 @ 2:03 pm

[...] details on the event and how to book it, click here.  For my blog post describing the day, click here.  External information on the day and feedback given, click here , here and [...]

11. pmooneynet Said,

March 7, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

As per usual rules, all stupid troll posts are removed… (sigh)

12. Domino Ethical Hacking comes to Germany Said,